Saturday, September 6, 2008

intro: Whoa is important

It was Anne’s 1st day @ work. She had never had a job in 33 years. Now she was home from work.

I came into the house to get some carrots for the horses and at the front steps Anne greets me saying that she is leaving.

I ask where are you going?

Back Home! she says after talking to her Dad, he said I could come home. Oh really, I say and she only nodded her head.

I said, Anne when are you going to become a women? When are you going to grow up and do what you say your going to do? You made a commitment to stay for 14 days and you’re not even at the 4th day.

I can’t sleep and I need a good shower with warm water Anne says.

Bull shit, you’re full of it. What you need is to ability to manage your mind when you’re uncomfortable. You have no idea how to do that do you? read complete story

No comments: